Do Tikkurila Sell Spray Plaster?
Traditional methods of plastering come with some drawbacks. Speed of application, product material waste, and inconsistent finish quality are some of the problems.
Tikkurila spray plasters are a faster, more consistent, and cleaner method of application while also ticking many boxes in terms of sustainability. Application is up to three times faster than conventional methods and drying times are fast enough to allow following trades to be at work within a maximum of two days.
Advantages of Spray Plaster
- Saves time both before and after work: no need to arrange water or clean up the filler dust around the mixing place.
- Ready-to-use, even quality, and even colour.
- Can be used both for new and previously painted surfaces.
- Makes a firm surface, saves in priming.
Check out Tikkurila's full range below:
- Prestonit ALR 3mm filling capacity - suitable also for smoothing the joints between gypsum boards
- Prestonit 5+5 6mm filling capacity
- Prestonit 10+10 High build filler - 10mm filling capacity
Tikkurila also produce a ready-to-use, water-based filler for roller or steel trowel application. It is suitable for plastering interior walls and ceilings, as well as for fastening joint tapes. Presto R enables quicker application with less effort Roller plaster is fast to apply and very easily worked with trowels or sanded once dry.
If you require more advice on the application of spray plasters or roller plasters, give our technical team a call on 0131 334 4999 or send them a message here