TriTech T4 Airless Sprayer - Carry/Stand
TriTech, High Performance for the Serious Painter
The TriTech range of airless sprayers are designed and manufactured at the TriTech state of the art machining facility in Union, New Jersey USA. Innovations in design utilizing high quality unique materials and efficient manufacturing processes result in a precision built airless sprayer and accessories that last longer than any other unit in their class. PMC(Precision Motor Control) precisely matches the motor output to the tip size you are using. This results in lower power consumption at all pressures giving you the versatility to work under most any job site conditions and apply a wider variety of materials resulting in a superior finish. This means you will get higher performance, less down time, more coatings sprayed at the end of the year and more satisfied customers. Our manufacturing and engineering group has been in the airless industry for more than 25 years. Coupling precision manufacturing with engineering innovations results in a longer lasting higher quality product. Painting is a tough job with many demands on your time and ability. TriTech pumps are built tough to make sure they will work as hard as you do every day.
- Electric airless sprayer
- TriTech’s entry level professional sprayer
- Small - medium tasks with a typical usage of 120 days/year.
USE TO SPRAY
- Emulsion, interior and exterior; top coats; wood preservatives and most other low viscosity water or solvent based coatings. Exterior masonry coatings and some interior emulsions may need thinning in line with recommendations. Suitable for smooth coatings only.
- 4 Year Overall Manufacturers Warranty
- Lifetime Motor and Gearbox Warranty
- 2 Year - Exclusive Wearing Part Warranty
- Flow Up to 2.16 ltr/min
- Max tip 0.023”
- MWP 227 bar | 3300 psi
- Motor 820 watt PMDC
- Weight 14.5 kg
SUPPLIED COMPLETE WITH
- TriTech T360 airless spray gun
- TriTech 517 airless tip & guard
- 1/4” x 15m textile braided hose assembly.