Magnetic paint is perfect for creating an interactive wall in the kids' bedroom, a picture gallery without needing to use pins or nails or for organising the home office without the confines of a noticeboard.
Magnetic is suitable for concrete, plaster, plasterboard, and chipboard surfaces and can be finished with Tikkurila’s interior emulsions, if a bespoke colour is required.
- Magnets attract to it like a steel surface
- Each 0.5 litre tin will cover 1.5 sqm using three coats (minimum recommended)
- A minimum of three coats should be applied, although adding more coats will improve the magnetic attraction
- Best used with neodymium magnets and magnetic sheets and tapes
- This water-based emulsion magnetic paint is not a magnet itself but instead transforms any surface into one that magnets will stick to. The paint contains very fine ferrous particles, which gives it its dark grey colour but after just 24 hours a top coat of your choice can be applied - why not combine with our Liitu Blackboard Paint for a truly interactive finish?
|For Interior or Exterior Use||Interior|
|Surface||Walls & Ceilings|
|Sheen Level||Matt (6-10%)|
|Product Certifications||Polish Hygienic|
|VOC Levels||Low (50-149 g/l)|
|Application Method||Brush, Roller|
|Theoretical Cover Rate||Approx. 1.5 m²/l when applied in three coats.|
|Thinner||Not to be thinned|
|Touch Dry||Approx. 24 hours|
|Waterbased or Solventbased||Water|
|Single Pack or 2 pack||Single Pack|