Halton Bus Shelters
Advice sought from our client Halton Borough Council on a suitable quick drying high performance system for coating several bus shelters. The system needed to be quick drying so they could be prepared primed and coated in same day to minimise disruption and to help avoid ‘wet paint’ issues.
The bus shelters were constructed from aluminium and steel and pre-finished powder coated panels. Temaprime EE was chosen as a universal primer suitable for priming a wide range of different surfaces which has good adhesion and anti-corrosion properties. It is also fully tintable in any colour so was able to tint to a suitable undercoat colour and also is very quick drying and typically can be overcoated within 2 hours dependant on temperature. The top coat is also quick drying and using this system enabled the shelters to be easily prepared primed and finished in the same day.
- 1 coat of Temaprime EE (Patch primer for bare areas) @ 50 microns.
- 1 coat of Temaprime EE Overall @ 50 microns.
- 1 coat of Temalac ML90 overall @ 50 microns.
Explore more products below:
- Temafloor P300Full GlossFrom £95.11 £79.26
- Temacoat RM40Semi GlossFrom £47.11 £39.26
- Temabond ST200Semi GlossFrom £62.77 £52.31
- Temacoat RM40 - THLSemi Gloss£143.06 £119.22
- Temadur 20Semi MattFrom £46.60 £38.83
- Temafloor 400Full GlossFrom £136.46 £113.72
- Temalac FD20Semi MattFrom £165.32 £137.77
- Temadur 50Semi GlossFrom £0.00 £0.00
- Temalac ML90Full GlossFrom £13.09 £10.91
- Temadur 90Full GlossFrom £17.81 £14.84
- Solid EP-MGlossFrom £137.08 £114.23
- Temalac FD50Semi GlossFrom £31.55 £26.29